Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Beauty and Cosmetics Sales Post

I have a few items for sale in the makeup and beauty arena. The prices listed are in USD and shipping is as priced by USPS. In order to get an accurate shipping rate, you will need to contact me with your address and/or zipcode for full price. If you choose to waive the delivery confirmation charge, that's fine with me, but I can't be held responsible for the package after the post office takes it. I can ship Monday-Friday!

All items will be cleaned and prettied before shipping. I do have multiple cats, but will take care to remove cat hair from items. I live in a non-smoking home.

My beauty and cosmetic sales

1 comment:

  1. ooooo I love sales..I'll definitely check out it!!

    恵美より ♥
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete